Random good picture Not show
1. Guanyl azide is then isomerized to aminotetrazole.
2. Synthesis of acyl azide from aldehyde, or acylhydrazine, or carboxylic acid , or acyl chloride, or anhydride, or ester is introduced in this paper.
3. Experiments showed that when using azide as the ammonia source to replace the hydroxyl into azido, then adding zinc powder can be reduced to the product, obtained 70% yield.
4. Methods: To replace the hydrogenation of the azide compound with reducing the amide with LAH.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Silver azide does not dissolve in water or in nitric acid.
6. Cupric azide is insoluble in water.
7. The development of non - azide gas generant is introduced.
8. Endogenous peroxidase activity was blocked with 0.3% hydrogen peroxide in 0.1% sodium azide for 30 minutes at room temperature.
9. TLC method was established for the separation of taurolidine and related substances 2-aminoethyl sulfonyl chloride, 2-aminoethyl sulfonyl azide and 2-aminoethyl sulfonamide.
10. Recently some new apparatus are developed to study thermal and photodecomposition mechanism of silver azide. The new experimental results are different from those reported previously.
11. It is possible to harness the versatile chemical properties of cyanogen azide.
12. The results show that the K - doping breaks the azide symmetry and causes asymmetric atomic displacement.
13. In Chapter III, we have developed the Ag-catalyzed intramolecular organic azide and alkyne cyclization to synthesize of 1,3-disubstituted isoquinolines or non-substituted isoquinolines.