Random good picture Not show
2. The pressure at work continued without any letup.
3. They booted him out for being drunk at work.
4. The atmosphere at work is fairly informal.
5. The labourers were at work in the fields.
6. She claims she has been sexually harassed at work.
7. Today was a rough day at work.
8. Unless I'm mistaken, she was back at work yesterday.
9. You won't catch me at work after four o'clock.
10. A family can provide a buffer against stress at work.
11. He's under huge pressure at work and it's really weighing on him.
12. There's no set/fixed routine at work - every day is different.
13. His main problem was the extremely smoky atmosphere at work.
14. At work he was regarded as a miracle worker, the man who took risks and could not lose.
15. I've had a stressful day at work and it's left me feeling a bit frazzled.
16. Some of his colleagues at work became suspicious of his behaviour.
17. I stopped in at work on the way home to check my mail.
18. Every time I make a suggestion at work, my boss overrides me/it.
19. They met at work.
20. Many interrelated factors are at work here.
21. Pam hates it when Lee calls her at work.
22. I've had a bad day at work.
23. Because he's very easily agitated at work.
24. She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. It helps them to unwind after a busy day at work.
26. He needed to relax after the exertions of a busy day at work.
27. He seems to be in on everything that happens at work.
28. I need someone dependable to look after the children while I'm at work.
29. Problems with childcare remain the biggest barrier to women succeeding at work.
30. The factory will compensate their workers if they are hurt at work.
More similar words: at worst, work, works, worker, work at, work off, work out, work up, network, workout, out of work, paintwork, workshop, framework, workplace, the working class, at war, fork, pork, word, world, worth, worry, worthy, in a word, be worth, in the world, worldwide, in other words, all over the world.