Random good picture Not show
1. In the doctor's opinion he was sane at the time of the murder.
2. The house was unoccupied at the time of the explosion.
3. He lived at the time of the Napoleonic wars.
4. He was sane at the time of the murder.
5. He lived at the time of the French Revolution.
6. I didn't know at the time of writing .
7. Prices are correct at the time of going to press, but may be changed.
8. I did not notice the defects at the time of purchase.
9. The wing flaps were not extended at the time of the accident.
10. I was at home at the time of the murder.
11. They were staying in the capital at the time of the riots and witnessed several street battles.
12. He testified he was at the theatre at the time of the murder.
13. Culley was quite rational at the time of her baby's death.
14. They classed as poor and lower-middle peasants at the time of the land reform.
15. We check prices at the time of going to press.
16. At the time of election,(sentencedict.com/at the time of.html) the town is papered with bills.
17. He had fled from France at the time of the persecution.
18. We need to establish where she was at the time of the shooting.
19. The movie is set at the time of the Russian revolution.
20. She was three months pregnant at the time of Stephen's death.
21. No decision has been made at the time of writing.
22. At the time of writing, a ceasefire is under discussion.
23. At the time of the merger, Loral spun off its space divisions into a separate firm.
24. It's a bit suspicious that no one knows where he was at the time of the murder.
25. It seemed like providence that the doctor happened to be passing just at the time of the accident.
26. Her defence was that she was somewhere completely different at the time of the crime.
27. It is very important that every sale of a dangerous poison should be entered up at the time of sale.
28. The vehicle did not have a current test certificate at the time of the accident.
29. Charles Dickens' novel "A Tale of Two Cities" is set at the time of the French Revolution.
30. And a Senator must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years at the time of his election.
More similar words: at the same time, at that time, by the time, all the time, for the time being, at the thought of, take time, at one time, lifetime, sometime, at the age of, at times, sometimes, at the expense of, from time to time, come off, come of, aesthetic, at that, in the name of, time, at the end of, at the moment, at this stage, at the cost of, on time, in time, at the mercy of, at this moment, at a time.