Similar words: rule, as a result, as a result of, tear up, ruling, clear up, as a man, as a whole.
Random good picture Not show
1. As a rule, hardly anybody uses this road.
2. As a rule I'm home by six.
3. I go to bed early as a rule.
4. As a rule of thumb, you should cook a chicken for 20 minutes for each pound that it weighs.
5. As a rule of thumb, you should cook a chicken for 20 minutes for each pound of weight.
6. As a rule, however, such attacks have been aimed at causing damage rather than taking life.
7. As a rule I don't go to the office on Saturday morning.
8. I like older women as a rule.
9. Even gifts made to individuals are as a rule intended to strengthen family links.
10. Unlike sharks, bony fish as a rule have a marked tendency to be flattened in a vertical direction.
11. However, these plants will not bear fruit as a rule.
12. Any architect knows that, as a rule, old buildings are more soundly built than new ones.
13. Cartilage does not preserve as fossil as a rule, so most of the evidence of the shark-like fish rests upon teeth.
14. We do not, as a rule, provide funds for this type of project.
15. You should tip bellmen $1- $2 per bag, as a rule of thumb.
16. The prefects also kicked you, as a rule with the inside of the shoe, but occasionally you felt the toe.
17. Policemen are not usually intellectuals and have as a rule a distrust of them as animals of a different breed.
18. As a rule, therapists tend to become desensitized to the scene content as they progress.
19. As a rule it contains varying proportions of base or less precious metals.
20. But fortunately their meal was ready now, which as a rule gave Fen an excuse not to talk.
21. As a rule he would wait for others - judges, opponents, even his wife - to decide matters of importance.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. As a rule even musicians signed to major label deals go uninsured, unless they have the foresight to insure themselves.
23. He kept himself to himself as a rule, except for meals: attended what lectures he chose, and cut the rest.
24. The number of large-scale human dimension seminars will as a rule be reduced to two per year.
25. As a rule, all sacrifices were carried out as close to the heavens as possible.
26. As a rule, these differences will do no more than double or halve the average value.
27. Not surprisingly, dead metaphors as a rule present fewer problems to foreign learners of a language than idioms do.
28. Especially unusual to find them in a Tyrian, because as a rule Tyrians only care about making money.
29. The series of bronze statuettes is paralleled by terracottas, slighter, poorer work as a rule but some very fine.
30. She liked nothing better than a nice slow walk round a cemetery as a rule.
More similar words: rule, as a result, as a result of, tear up, ruling, clear up, as a man, as a whole, anniversary, peasant, schedule, molecule, on schedule, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, as a matter of fact.