Random good picture Not show
1. Then Hubert was going to be an articled clerk, straight after school.
2. The defendants' articled clerk handled the wife's affairs and negotiated a financial settlement with the husband's solicitors.
3. He was educated at Clifton College, Bristol, and in 1883 became for three years articled clerk to a London solicitor.
4. They then knock at solicitors' doors, presenting their credentials and asking if there is a vacancy for an articled clerk.
5. Opposite to David's desk stood a smaller one occupied by the articled clerk.
More similar words: articled, particle accelerator, article, particle, news article, antiparticle, particle size, beta particle, alpha particle, quasiparticle, article of faith, leading article, genuine article, feature article, newspaper article, definite article, magazine article, particle physics, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, article of clothing, indefinite article, elementary particle, fundamental particle, articles of association, articles of incorporation, articles of confederation, clerk, arteriosclerotic, clerking.