Random good picture Not show
1) His classmates were labouring with elementary algebra.
2) She is fascinated by algebra while he considers it meaningless nonsense.
3) In algebra, the sign X usually denotes an unknown quantity.
4) When is your chemistry/French/algebra final?
5) In algebra the sign x usually denotes an unknown quantity.
6) He was not good at algebra in middle school.
7) Terry got a C in algebra.
8) The relational algebra is a procedural language.
9) I could prove theorem after theorem in linear algebra.
10) We have to study algebra -- it's on the syllabus for the course.
11) We now look at the relational algebra and the relational calculus in more detail.
12) I can see how physics, algebra,(http://sentencedict.com/algebra.html) trigonometry relate to the machine shop.
13) As in the algebra example above, the supply and demand curves can be approximated using equations for straight lines.
14) Firstly algebra offers its basic notations and concepts as a most convenient means for expressing, mathematically, certain concrete ideas.
15) Comprehension of algebra requires formal operations as its content is basically abstractions of abstractions.
16) I had a lot of trouble with algebra, but the teacher was patient and one day it just clicked.
17) What is algebra exactly; is it those three- cornered things? James Matthew Barrie
18) Four years after he graduated from school, Tom decided to dust off his algebra book.
19) He would allow John slyly to copy his answers to impossibly difficult algebra questions.
20) In real life, I assure you(sentencedict.com), there is no such thing as algebra. Fran Lebowitz
21) Mathematics 1A is a traditional first-year pure mathematics course covering calculus, analysis and algebra.
22) It forms the backbone of an important result in algebra, known as the Cycle Decomposition Theorem for Modules.
23) I shuddered at the memory of numerical computations and algebra.
24) Some of the math is quite sophisticated, using differential equations, linear algebra, and covariance matrices.
25) This is being done for a number of key mathematical topics such as decimals, ratio, negative numbers and elementary algebra.
26) Good understanding of most concepts up to and including algebra.
27) In its curriculum the school concentrated on mathematics and science; there were courses in algebra, geometry and Newtonian physics.
28) Statistical analysis of data requires an understanding of basic four-figure maths, algebra, probability theory, and calculus.
29) Only 6 percent could consistently solve relatively complex problems involving geometric relationships, algebra, or functions.
30) Come holiday time, Stanley closed the school and was off north quicker than you could say algebra.
More similar words: algebraic expression, analgesic, zebra, vertebra, cerebral, firebrand, celebrate, celebrated, vertebrate, harebrained, tree branch, celebration, celebratory, cerebration, invertebrate, zebra crossing, cerebral palsy, cerebral cortex, vertebral column, executive branch, legislative branch, pageboy, mortgage bond, fringe benefit, language barrier, bulge, bilge, indulge, divulge, algae.