Random good picture Not show
(1) According to the recent studies, Streptococcus mutants, Lactobacillus, Actinomyces viscosus are the major caries pathogens.
(2) Substrate mycelium of target pathogens suppressed with antagonistic actinomyces had been deformed or lysed and the degree of deformation were potentiated as prolonging the antagonistic.
(3) As indigenous oral bacteria, the Actinomyces are thought to contribute to caries especially to root caries.
(4) The effect of 5406 actinomyces on the growth of wheat seedling were studied.
(5) Actinomyces are dominant community of thermophilic stage.
(6) Lime treatment increased the bacterium and actinomyces numbers in soil, but decreased organic matter[http://sentencedict.com/actinomyces.html], available N and K contents in soil.
(7) An antagonistic actinomyces strain A 03 was isolated from vegetable soil in suburb of Beijing.
(8) After indoor screening and purifying, 66 strains of actinomyces and 118 strains of bacteria are isolated.
(9) The low - density paraquat stimulated the growth of bacteria and actinomyces, but high - density paraquat inhibited their growth.
(10) Firstly, a strain secreting blue pigments was separated from soil that was identified to be actinomyces.
(11) Actinomycosis is a rare disease occurring in genitourinary tract. The infection route is usually direct invasion of the actinomyces into damaged skin.
(12) Objective : To analyze the relation ship between Streptococcus mutants, Actinomyces and dental root surface caries.
(13) An inflammatory disease of cattle, hogs, and sometimes human beings, caused by microorganisms of the genus Actinomyces and characterized by lumpy tumors of the mouth, neck, chest, and abdomen.
(14) Gram - positive cocci was the main pathogen, one case of superficial infection was caused by Actinomyces.
(15) The contaminant microorganism in beer brewing included mainly four categories as wild barm, bacteria, actinomyces and mold.
(16) Therefore, it is great important to assess genic polymorphism of Actinomyces.
More similar words: actinomycosis, saccharomyces, saccharomyces cerevisiae, antinomy, oomycetes, basidiomycete, basidiomycetes, daunomycin, multinomial, mycenae, antinomianism, mycelium, mycenaean, urinary tract infection, actin, acting, actinic, economic activity, practice session, acting out, exacting, actinide, actinium, neomycin, compacting, actinides, prolactin, vancomycin, playacting, contract in.