Random good picture Not show
1. The paper also gives some corrections to several theorems and their proofs about the dimension of the modular lattice ih the books" Modern Algebra" by Wu and "Abstract Algebra" by Xu.
2. Group Explorer is mathematical visualization software for the abstract algebra classroom. Users can explore dozens of finite groups (and morphisms among them) visually and interactively.
3. A abstract algebra group composed of one element is the highest abstraction of the mathematical models researched in this paper.
4. A First Graduate Course in Abstract Algebra is just such a textbook.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Using the knowledge of abstract algebra, the rotation groups of the regular polyhedron are determined.
6. In the same time, from the view point of abstract algebra, the homomorphism between disturbing fuzzy logic operator group and class fuzzy logic operator group is studied.
7. Moreover, multivariate splines also have certain relations with pure mathematics, such as, abstract algebra, algebraic geometry combinatorics and so forth.
8. The students in a topology course should have some knowledge of mathematical analysis and abstract algebra .
9. It is excellent for a one-semester course for students familiar with linear and abstract algebra and prepares them for a graduate course on Lie groups.
10. This paper introduces the branches and content of algebra, including general algebra, elementary algebra, advanced algebra and abstract algebra.
11. Perhaps even more striking than the advent of these ideas has been the acceptance of the axiomatic conceptual method of abstract algebra and its pervading influence throughout mathematics.
12. APOS theory relatively prevails abroad at present and it has already been widely used in many aspects, such as function concept, abstract algebra, dispersed mathematics, calculus.
More similar words: abstract art, algebra, algebraic, algebraical, algebraically, algebraic sum, abstract, linear algebra, boolean algebra, abstracted, abstractly, abstractor, abstraction, abstractive, abstracting, abstractedly, abstractness, abstract noun, in the abstract, algebraic equation, abstract entity, abstractionism, algebraic expression, abstract thought, abstract expressionism, age bracket, fractal, tractate, tractable, intracerebral.