Random good picture Not show
31) He nodded absently, his attention absorbed by the screen.
32) We were soon absorbed into local village life.
33) The barrier absorbed the main impact of the crash.
34) They absorbed a great deal of the Roman culture.
35) The small firms were absorbed into large cartels.
36) He was totally absorbed in his book.
37) Water and salts are absorbed into our blood stream.
38) Judith lay on the settee, absorbed in her book.
39) She seemed totally absorbed in her book.
40) They were completely absorbed in each other.
41) The Colonial Office was absorbed into the Foreign Office.
42) Everyone was absorbed with the beautiful scenery.
43) Light rays are absorbed by black surfaces.
44) The market absorbed all the computers we could build.
45) Our countryside is increasingly being absorbed by/into the large cities.
46) The surrounding small towns have been absorbed into the city.
47) The beer industry had absorbed a doubling of federal tax in 1991.
48) Nutrients from the digested food can be absorbed into the blood.
49) Under normal conditions, only about 20 to 40 per cent of vitamin E is absorbed.
50) Minerals can be absorbed and utilized by the body in a variety of different forms.
51) Minerals in general are not nearly so well absorbed as other nutrients.
52) The writer was so absorbed in her work that she did not hear her visitor enter the room.
53) The beauty of it is not to be absorbed in a hurry.
54) He had been so absorbed with watching the building that he hadn 't heard footsteps on the gravel path.
55) You become so deeply absorbed in an activity that you lose track of time.
56) He had been so absorbed in watching the car passing by that he didn't notice his friends coming.
57) She allowed her life to be absorbed by his, taking on as if by osmosis his likes and dislikes.
58) That country had absorbed the small states into her empire.
59) Simon was so absorbed in his book,[http://sentencedict.com/absorbed.html] he didn't even notice me come in.
60) I was so absorbed in my work that I lost track of time.