Similar words: a couple of, middle ground, abuse, bunch, round and round, friendly, by and large, smile on.
Random good picture Not show
1. That child is a bundle of mischief!
2. We collected a bundle of old clothes to be given to poor people.
3. He noticed what looked like a bundle of rags beside the road.
4. I saw the man dragging a bundle of firewood after him.
5. He's not exactly a bundle of laughs, is he?
6. He wasn't exactly a bundle of laughs last night.
7. Being a teenager isn't a bundle of laughs.
8. Tom was a bundle of nerves at the interview.
9. I remember Mickey as a bundle of fun, great to have around.
10. By the time of the interview, I was a bundle of nerves.
11. Life at high school wasn't a bundle of laughs, either.
12. Sorry for shouting - I'm a bundle of nerves these days.
13. The poor chap was a bundle of nerves at the interview.
14. The postman put a bundle of letters through the letter box.
15. I remember you were a bundle of nerves on your wedding day.
16. The profession offers a bundle of benefits, not least of which is extensive training.
17. His eyes were drawn to a bundle of papers in the corner.
18. She was a bundle of nerves.
19. Rosie was very insecure and a bundle of nerves.
20. Since she lost her job Rosie's been a bundle of nerves.
21. They were making a bundle of money these days, one way or another.
22. It was in her hand, a bundle of tissue paper held together with Scotch tape, neatly.
23. Again, a bundle of drinking straws glued together provides a realistic model.
24. In the far comer was a bundle of wet straw which he assumed was the bed.
25. Antoinette dropped a bundle of notes on the table for Rose.
26. A bundle of old clothes - what would gulls want with that?
27. You get young people who appear to be socially confident, but inside they are a bundle of neuroses.
28. A guest requests that you accept a jewel box and a bundle of notes for safe-keeping.
29. A man in a blue poplin raincoat was standing outside the Delicatessen waving a bundle of show-biz newspapers.
30. One was a small boy of about ten[sentencedict.com], carrying a bundle of newspapers.
More similar words: a couple of, middle ground, abuse, bunch, round and round, friendly, by and large, smile on, single out, needle, regardless, middle-class, regardless of, fund, come off, care of, come of, round, under, give off, free of, take off, around, run down, ground, taste of, write off, shake off, leave off, in case of.