Random good picture Not show
1. Since this year's race avoids the Pyrenean peaks, all the hard mountain climbing is concentrated into these two days.
2. Basque Country. Walkers fall head-over-heels for the Pyrenean vistas where huge vultures soar on the thermals, art fans love the futuristic fantasy of Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum .
3. Basque Country. Walkers fall head-over-heels for the Pyrenean vistas where huge vultures soar on the thermals, art fans love the futuristic fantasy of Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum (pictured).
4. The Pyrenean Ibex was native to the Pyrenees, a mountain range in Andorra, France and Spain.
5. Others have gone extinct - like the Pyrenean Ibex or the Baiji river dolphin.
6. Unlike at other Pyrenean monasteries, no looting had occurred here during the French Revolution, so both its art and message had survived.
7. The Pyrenean ibex's population declined due to a "slow but continuous persecution" and disappeared from the French Pyrenees and the eastern Cantabrian mountain range by the mid-nineteenth century.
8. In 2003, scientists attempted to clone the extinct Pyrenean Ibex (C. p. pyrenaica).
9. In the Herault region, south of Frence, between Pyrenean Mountain and Mediterranean Sea, the Minervois area produces famed red wines.
10. The last naturally born Pyrenean Ibex, named Celia, died on January 6th, 2000, after being found dead under a fallen tree at the age of 13.
11. The Great Pyrenees Dog, or Pyrenean Mountain Dog as he is known in most of Europe and the United Kingdom, is arguably one of the beautiful breeds of dog in the world.
12. She was the last living Pyrenean ibex, a subspecies of wild mountain goat, which thereupon became extinct.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Its situation has been critical since the beginning of the 20th century, when it was estimated that the Pyrenean population in Spain numbered only about 100 individuals.
14. Unlike with her estranged husband who possessed a grave, Mark lay buried under tons of Pyrenean snow thirty miles to the south.
15. In 2009, a second attempt was made to clone the Pyrenean Ibex; one clone was born alive, but died seven minutes later, due to physical defects in the lungs.
More similar words: pyrene, pyrenees, benzopyrene, empyrean, styrene, polystyrene, nowhere near, pyre, pyrex, pyrexia, pyretic, empyreal, pyrethrum, funeral pyre, hyperpyrexia, antipyretic, by reference, pyroxene, one and all, one another, guinean, faineant, one and only, neandertal, neanderthal, one and the same, currency reserves, energy resources, aeneas, have an ear for.