Random good picture Not show
1. Recent DNA studies have indicated that the neandertal was an entirely different species and did not merge into the H. sapiens sapiens gene pool.
2. But it wasn't that way for Neandertals. At least in terms of the shape of their brains, Neandertal newborns pretty much coasted into adulthood.
3. Scientists have shown that Neandertal brains are about the same size as ours.
4. The Neandertal DNA sequence falls outside the variation range found in humans today.
5. New, still unpublished work reveals that the Neandertal Y chromosome differs from the human one.
6. A preliminary draft of the full Neandertal genome is in the works.
7. CT scans reveal that the brains of Neandertal babies had the same elongated shape as those of modern human babies.
8. In contrast, the human and neandertal samples had significantly higher dental FA levels than any of the great ape samples.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. In 1997, the sequencing of the first snippet of DNA from a Neandertal by a team at the Max Planck Institute of Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, was hailed as a major milestone.
10. In 2010, that work culminated in the publication of the Neandertal genome.
11. To probe this cognitive conundrum, researchers took CT scans of 11 Neandertal brains, including one newborn. And they compared these images to those of modern humans.
12. At least in terms of the shape of their brains, Neandertal newborns pretty much coasted into adulthood.
13. If all species have been discovered and the lineage of man lies within them, the most probable lineage would include all but the robust Australopithecines and the neandertal.
14. To probe this cognitive conundrum, researchers took CT scans of 11 Neandertal brains, including one newborn.
15. That same year, the first complete mitochondrial genome of a Neandertal was published; five others soon followed.
More similar words: neanderthal, neanderthal man, undertake, undertaker, undertaken, undertaking, under certain circumstance, meander, underneath, oleander, to a certain degree, meandering, undertone, undertow, undertook, under the rose, under the sun, no wonder that, under the wire, surrender to, under the table, under the weather, under the name of, under the aegis of, under the counter, under the guise of, under the command of, under the shadow of, under-the-counter, under the cover of.