Random good picture Not show
1. Acc. to that information provided by VEM the decision has been made by SY that one motor will be sent by air freight and another one will be sent by sea freight before christmas.
2. Dimensions of shell plating acc. to regulations of the classification society with reinforcements in way of penetrations and shell openings where required.
3. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc.
4. Rotate the start - up lock to ACC.
5. During this exercise there was no tape recording of actions of ACC.
6. Objective: To localize S100 protein in adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC), so as to provide experimental evidence for investigating the mechanism of perineural invasion of ACC.
7. Once I have the chance to witness his worst moment, but u still can acc.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. So for a language translator or interpreter, only when he has a good understanding of the cultural differences between the two languages and make relevant pragmatic comparisons acc...
9. The survey, led by William Anderegg at Stanford University, included only researchers who have at some point written scientific assessments or signed public documents in relation to ACC.
10. Recently, a lot of new cognitions have been achieved about its histopathology formations and clinical representation, hence, there are some different concepts in the treatment of ACC.
11. Conclusion: There is strong expression of CXCR4 in highly invasive ACC-M cells, indicating that CXCR4 might be related to lung metastasis of salivary ACC.
12. Combining the large screen display CRT, industrial television and computer technique, the system can display and reproduce the whole operational and acc...
13. Conclusions It is feasible to use chelometric titration method to determine the content of zinc oxide in furacilin and zinc oxide liniment. The method is rapid, acc...
14. Shareholders will also be held this week, the Shenzhen Municipal Government will co-ordination, and this is the third ACC.
More similar words: accrual accounting, accrual basis accounting, generally accepted accounting principles, acc, sacco, baccy, dacca, accra, accuse, accuser, accused, vaccin, access, accede, accept, accent, accord, accrue, accost, bacchic, bacchus, acclaim, tobacco, accusal, accurse, flaccid, accrual, accidie, accrued, saccade.