Random good picture Not show
(1) Turn/Twiddle the little knob to adjust the volume.
(2) They sell screws and nails by volume.
(3) The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
(4) An immense volume of rocks and molten lava was erupted.
(5) The book is complete in ten volumes.
(6) A supplementary volume has been published containing the index.
(7) This button is for adjusting the volume.
(8) Pressure varies directly with temperature and inversely with volume.
(9) Volume 2 of Shaw's Complete Works is missing.
(10) I checked to see if the needle indicating volume was oscillating.
(11) He turned up the volume on the television.
(12) Senior officials will be discussing how the volume of sales might be reduced.
(13) That is a room with a volume of 30 cubic feet.
(14) The letters were a real find and James went on to publish two volumes of them.
(15) As the input of energy is increased[http://Sentencedict.com], the volume gets louder.
(16) She picked up a thick volume and began to read out loud.
(17) How do you measure the volume of a gas?
(18) Local activist groups have become increasingly vociferous as the volume of traffic passing through the village has grown.
(19) Up to now,I've read as far as the fifth chapter,the second volume of "The War and Peace".
(20) What's the volume of this cylinder?
(21) The sample was molten and decomposed with sodium peroxide , leached and acidified hot water and - volumed.
(22) A plastic foil for inflatable type package pad comprises a volumed material with a front end and a tail end.
More similar words: volume discount, volume, volumetric, sales volume, volume label, speak volumes, dollar volume, volume control, trading volume, traffic volume, volume of sales, speak volumes for, packed cell volume, volume of business, production volume, plumed, columella, emolument, voluminous, solum, volute, flume, glume, lumen, plume, idolum, column, evolute, volubly, voluble.