Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. I wish my son would show more initiative .
3. It is hoped that the government's initiative will bring the strike to an end.
4. Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.
5. The research initiative is being undertaken by a group of environmentalists.
6. He believed in giving his staff scope for initiative.
7. I took the initiative in blood donation.
8. There is little scope for initiative in this job.
9. Initiative, independent and good communication skill.
10. State bureaucracies can tend to stifle enterprise and initiative.
11. The committee endorsed an initiative by the chairman to enter discussion about a possible merger.
12. He acted on his own initiative and wasn't following orders.
13. The captain took the initiative and led the soldiers out of the danger area.
14. The government has launched a new policy initiative.
15. Don't keep asking me for advice. Use your initiative .
16. There's talk of a new peace initiative.
17. The German leadership lauded the Russian initiative.
18. A new initiative was needed to break the logjam.
19. Too much bureaucracy represses creativity and initiative.
20. She did it on her own initiative .
21. The government must not lose the initiative in the fight against terrorism.
22. Although she was quite young, she showed a lot of initiative and was promoted to manager after a year.
23. It is a very hierarchical company and there's little place for individual initiative.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Don't ask me what you should do all the time. Use your initiative!
25. The community centre was set up under the auspices of a government initiative.
26. I put it all down to her hard work and initiative.
27. You won't get much help. You'll have to use your initiative.
28. Women frequently say that they feel awkward taking the initiative in sex.
29. In an unprecedented action, the army, on its own initiative, arrested seventeen civilians.
30. I put it all down to his hard work and initiative.
More similar words: initiate, initial, initially, cognitive, administrative, definition, negotiation, sensitive, native, inquisitive, relative, narrative, relatively, cooperative, innovative, legislative, alternative, conservative, representative, negotiate, in itself, definitely, munitions, finite element, recognition, palatial, active, motive, variation, radiation.