Random good picture Not show
3) Rust has corroded the steel rails.
4) Coke is used as fuel and in making steel.
5) The steel can was labelled "flammable".
6) A knife is sharpened on the grindstone; steel is tempered in fire.
7) Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel.
8) The steel tubes were clogged with dirty matters.
9) Hot steel is quenched to harden it.
10) Painted steel is likely to be less durable than other kinds.
11) It's possible to weld stainless steel to ordinary steel.
12) The bridge is reinforced with huge steel girders.
13) A magnet attracts iron and steel.
14) The steel pillars began to buckle.
15) The frame is made of steel.
16) This bridge over the river has a steel framework.
17) This type of sheet steel could stand high pressure.
18) The standard spec includes stainless steel holding tanks.
19) After much tugging,(http://sentencedict.com/steel.html) the steel cable straightened out.
20) The front wall is made of corrugated steel.
21) The steel trusts merged various small businesses.
22) Sheffield is a major steel town.
23) She hammered in the steel tent pegs.
24) Can you steel yourself for yet more effort?
25) He riveted those steel plates together.
26) Is that box made of tin or steel?
27) Klockner plans to hive off its loss-making steel businesses.
28) The prisoner had filed through the steel bars and escaped.
29) The most easily broken thing in the world is the man's wine glass, politician's promise, girls' dream, steel wire-like love, the virtuousof modern society and the holy heart.
30) The gates were locked with a padlock and a heavy steel chain.