Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When I shout, give a haul on the rope.
2. Her warning shout came too late.
3. We had to shout above the noise of the traffic.
4. I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
5. There's no need to shout, I can hear perfectly well.
6. We heard a shout of warning.
7. It irritates me to have to shout to be heard.
8. Brenda repressed the urge to shout at him.
9. He is rather far away, but if you shout, he may hear you.
10. He flushed crimson and began to shout angrily at Frank.
11. I had to shout to make myself heard above the din.
12. He didn't shout, he just glared at me silently.
13. I heard her warning shout too late.
14. There's no need to shout! I can hear you!
15. "Freeze! You're busted!",(sentencedict.com)shout the police.
16. It took all his self-control not to shout at them.
17. Don't shout out all the answers.
18. Don't shout. I nearly jumped out of my skin !
19. An older man tried to shout him down.
20. Would you like another drink? It's my shout since you bought the last ones.
21. It's wrong to swear and shout.
22. The team's still in with a shout.
23. He had to shout over the racket.
24. A sudden shout made them halt in their tracks and look round.
25. He had to shout to make himself heard above the near gale-force wind.
26. He knew he was be in with a shout of making Craig Brown's squad for Japan.
27. A ragged shout went up from the small crowd.
28. Tosh was known to be a man who would cuss and shout.
29. At last, a 5-0 victory gives England's supporters something to shout about.
30. All her efforts to be polite went by the board and she started to shout.