Random good picture Not show
1) Comparison, more than reality, makes men happy or wretched. Thomas Fuller
3) My shoes are small in comparison with my sister's.
4) I'll just cite some figures for comparison.
5) Without more data we cannot make a meaningful comparison of the two systems.
6) Comparison with his previous movies shows how Lee has developed as a director.
7) It's difficult to make a direct comparison?the two things are so different.
8) Comparison with other oil-producing countries is extremely interesting.
9) I enclose the two plans for comparison.
10) He showed us a good tyre for comparison .
11) For Durkheim,(http://sentencedict.com/comparison.html) comparison was the most important method of analysis in sociology.
12) The education system bears / stands no comparison with that in many Eastern European countries .
13) My garden doesn't stand comparison with his.
14) There is no comparison between them.
15) It is often useful to make a comparison between two things.
16) The tallest buildings in London are small in comparison with those in New York.
17) There is no comparison between the knowledge and skill of such a player and the ordinary casual participant.
18) The tallest buildings in London are small in comparison with New York's skyscrapers.
19) On comparison(sentencedict.com), the Renault was the more reliable of the two cars.
20) He showed us the original text for comparison.
21) To have a better comparison, we need to go further and address such issues as repairs and insurance.
22) His problems seemed trivial by comparison.
23) Let's put them side by side for comparison.
24) It is demonstrably an unfair comparison.
25) Comparison of the two accounts revealed numerous disparities.
26) This dress is really cheaper by comparison.
27) The second half of the game was dull by comparison with the first.
28) Jane is still quite young, and Fiona seems old by comparison.
29) You can plot all these numbers on one diagram for comparison.
30) In absolute terms, wages have risen, but not in comparison with the cost of living.
More similar words: by comparison, in comparison with, prisoner, compare, parish, comparable, company, arise, accompany, companion, comprise, militarism, keep company with, episode, isolate, son, isolated, supervisor, disorder, isolation, impair, impact, person, rampage, season, pass on, reason, sympathy, campaign, personal.