Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
2) Voters perceive him as a decisive and resolute international leader.
3) The Confederate States perceive that they cannot carry all before them with a rush.
4) I plainly perceive some objections remain.
5) She did not perceive herself as disabled.
6) They only recognise badness when they perceive it in others.
7) I can't perceive any difference between these coins.
8) Translators do not yet perceive computers as a threat to their livelihood.
9) Children who do badly in school tests often perceive themselves to be failures.
10) Did you perceive anyone entering the laboratory?
11) Cats are not able to perceive colour.
12) Did you perceive a red colour or a green one?
13) Other species can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
14) You can easily perceive what he wants.
15) Can't you perceive this?
16) How do the French perceive the British?
17) I could perceive nothing at all from her.
18) We perceive him wish to make progress.
19) These relationships depend on how they see or perceive the world outside their inner world.
20) The skis cut through space and I perceive the steepness of the slope with extraordinary acuteness.
21) That is,(http://sentencedict.com/perceive.html) they perceive government as influencing their lives.
22) Thankfully he was too dim to perceive the effect he had on his beloved and puffed smoke lovingly at every sourness.
23) He or she must learn to perceive his or her main studies in a broader perspective.
24) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the presence of huge shapes that they can only dimly perceive.
25) the set of bands of coloured light into which a beam of white light may be separatedMany insects can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
26) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the face of huge shapes and loud noises that they can only dimly perceive.
27) The structure now reflects the continuum rather than the discrete units we perceive.
28) This conditions how those responsible for community relations in Easton perceive its primary purposes and the time-scales they operate within.
29) They are the agents of change but departments may not always perceive this role.
30) If you want me to change my behaviour then I need to perceive some advantage in doing so.
More similar words: perceived, receive, conceive, receiver, fierce, per cent, perception, percentage, ceiling, force, source, once in a while, percolate, merchant, enforce, by force, in force, commercial, resource, reinforce, at the mercy of, overcrowded, for certain, under control, enforcement, live, five, give, drive, liver.