Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. News of the arrest perturbed her greatly.
2. The commissioner has issued a warrant for her arrest.
3. A policeman has the authority to arrest lawbreakers.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Under the state of siege, the police could arrest suspects without charges or warrants.
5. They issued a warrant for her arrest.
6. A policeman has the power to arrest a criminal.
7. A warrant is out for his arrest/against him.
8. She has endured house arrest and continual harassment by the police.
9. Policemen have authority to arrest lawbreakers.
10. His arrest for stealing brought shame on his family.
11. Creditors could obtain a writ for the arrest of their debtors.
12. It is sometimes possible to arrest or reverse the disease.
13. The police arrived to arrest him.
14. You can't arrest me! There must be some mistake!
15. Police finally managed to overpower and arrest the gunman.
16. The magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest.
17. Why am I under arrest? There must be some mistake.
18. She spent most of those years under house arrest or close confinement.
19. When police failed to arrest the suspect, local people took the law into their own hands and beat him up.
20. Opposition leaders were put under house arrest .
21. Forty-eight hours have elapsed since his arrest.
22. After his arrest in 1998, he checked himself into rehab to get over his heroin addiction.
23. His arrest for lewd behaviour seriously damaged his credibility as a religious leader.
24. She swore out a warrant for the arrest of the man who stole her car.
25. Our information is that the police will shortly make an arrest.
26. Following the coup, parliamentary leaders were put under house arrest.
27. The police officer said that he had placed the man under arrest and that a scuffle had ensued.
28. It was an illegal act and will lead to your arrest.
29. The government went so far as to try to arrest opposition leaders.
30. Police confirmed that they had issued a warrant for his arrest.
More similar words: barrel, quarrel with, correspondent, irrespective of, forest, corresponding to, rest on, for the rest, restore, restrict, interest, restriction, prestidigitation, current, currency, correctly, currently, correlation, carry, array, narrow, harrow, carrot, carry out, carrier, arrange, carry on, carry off, barrier, arrival.