Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The price of the house included many existing fixtures and fittings that were not to our taste.
2. Any new building must be fitted into the existing appearance of the city.
3. The new design will eventually replace all existing models.
4. Calculations are based on a projection of existing trends.
5. MPs called for tougher enforcement of the existing laws on drugs.
6. We are currently exploring new approaches within existing frameworks of practice and thinking.
7. Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
8. Malcolm's contract will run in tandem with his existing one.
9. Existing laws on obscenity are to be tightened.
10. Existing methods of production are expensive and inefficient.
11. Only children whose parents are existing savers may open an account.
12. A loan was arranged to refinance existing debt.
13. The new system will be compatible with existing equipment.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The existing law is not wholly satisfactory.
15. We are looking to upgrade the existing facilities.
16. The existing wiring will have to be replaced.
17. Much of this business involves retrofitting existing planes.
18. The existing library is totally inappropriate to our needs.
19. A pro tem committee was formed from existing members.
20. Considerable modification of the existing system is needed.
21. Our future plans must mesh with existing practices.
22. This computer program can be integrated with existing programs.
23. She's not living, she's merely existing.
24. The president pledged to respect the existing frontiers between the two countries.
25. Strip off all the existing paint.
26. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
27. The first chapter presents a critical review of the existing nursery education system.
28. We must encourage the planting of new trees and preserve our existing woodlands.
29. New circuit boards can be used to soup up existing machines.
30. All new fashion starts out as a reaction against existing convention.
More similar words: distinguish, distinct, assist in, consist in, testing, distinction, distinctive, instinct, burst in, burst into, artistic, abstinence, clandestine, realistic, by this time, Palestinian, statistics, optimistic, voting, rating, statistical, setting, hunting, sophisticated, operating, exciting, creating, blotting, awaiting, parenting.