Random good picture Not show
1. He is in charge of the municipal housing project.
2. Predictions of an early improvement in the housing market proved false.
3. The housing shortage is more acute than first thought.
4. Cheaper housing would vastly improve the living standards of ordinary people.
5. They are living in good housing conditions.
6. They decided a housing co-operative was the way to regenerate Ormiston Crescent.
7. People who apply for housing benefit must be means-tested.
8. They opened a shelter to provide temporary housing for the city's homeless.
9. The city authorized a housing project.
10. The housing sales have been turning down since the summer.
11. Poverty and poor housing correlate with a shorter life expectancy.
12. Local housing authorities have been compelled by the housing crisis to make offers of sub-standard accommodation.
13. The new housing estate stretches beyond the playing - fields.
14. Bad housing is interconnected with debt and poverty.
15. What are housing conditions like in China now?
16. The causes of social distress include inadequate housing.
17. The standards of housing and education are often lower in the older urban cores .
18. We must provide decent housing for the poor.
19. Too many families are still living in substandard housing.
20. I've never denied that there is a housing problem.
21. Poor housing and unemployment are the main problems.
22. The housing needs of our inner cities have been misconceived from the start.
23. Bad housing, debt and poverty are interconnected.
24. The Government has allocated funds for housing.
25. It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
26. A cut in lending rates would give a fillip to the housing market.sentencedict.com/housing.html
27. Manchester is hemmed in by greenbelt countryside and by housing and industrial areas.
28. The aim of the scheme was to provide good low-cost housing for workers.
29. Would you care to comment on why you voted against the new housing project?
30. The attacker struck as she was walking near a housing estate at Monacurra.
More similar words: cousin, business, on business, businessman, house, household, warehouse, the White House, single, singer, missing, single out, supposing, increasing, promising, the greenhouse effect, processing, surprising, advertising, increasingly, surprisingly, music, musical, musician, music stand, exclusive, since, hour, conclusion, shout.