Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Regarding John, I will write to him at once.
(2) Opinions are mixed regarding genetically-modified food.
(3) I wrote a letter regarding the future of reform.
(4) I had nothing to say regarding this matter.
(5) She was regarding me with smiling eyes.
(6) Some months ago we wrote you regarding ...
(7) If you have any queries regarding this offer, simply call our helpline.
(8) The controversy regarding vitamin C is unlikely to be resolved in the near future.
(9) Regarding your recent inquiry, I have enclosed a copy of our new brochure.
(10) She said nothing regarding your request.
(11) She sat down, regarding the plate in front of her with disfavour.
(12) Call me if you have any problems regarding your work.
(13) We often get complimentary remarks regarding the cleanliness of our patio.
(14) She left the school without regarding my opinion.
(15) The company is being questioned regarding its employment policy.
(16) I wrote a letter regarding my daughter's school examinations.
(17) The proposal regarding safety in production was called up in the conference this morning.
(18) He refused to divulge any information regarding the man's whereabouts.
(19) Several leading architects weighed in with criticisms regarding the design of the new museum.
(20) He threw out a hint regarding bonuses at the end of the year.
(21) I have certain reservations regarding several of the clauses in the contract.
(22) Trade unions are regarding the poll as a test of the public's confidence in the government.
(23) He booked the holiday without regarding my wishes.
(24) She has said nothing regarding your request.
(25) Regarding the punishment, what would you advise?
(26) He wrote to me last week regarding a business proposition he thought might interest me.
(27) A few cautionary words are necessary regarding driving abroad.
(28) He raved about the unjust punishment made by the manager regarding his fault. Sentencedict.com
(29) Some school officials are only now getting up to speed regarding computers.
(30) Further to your letter of March 11th, I should like to inform you of a number of recent developments regarding the Saffron Hill site.
More similar words: as regards, regardless, in regard to, with regard to, regardless of, according, recording, according to, regain, coordinate, jeopardize, coordinator, avant-garde, dining, landing, leading, trading, wedding, funding, including, spending, building, excluding, outstanding, depending, surrounding, bring forward, corresponding to, building materials, verdict.