Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Now I use their old vivarium to rear owls in.
(2) The vivarium and aquarium soon followed, with parallel changes in fashion.
(3) A bigger or more aggressive snake in the vivarium. Another snake added to the vivarium.
(4) The Vivarium of Taizhong Science Museum is a conservatory plant garden built for spreading education space, enrich the natural view.
(5) We currently have 40,000 sq ft of modern biomedical research facility, including a 10,000 sq ft animal vivarium able to house immunodeficient small animals and large animal species.
More similar words: barium, aquarium, terrarium, honorarium, planetarium, divaricate, atrium, revival, imperium, triumph, yttrium, survival, vivacity, emporium, delirium, vivacious, bacterium, triumphal, deliriums, sensorium, opprobrium, sanatorium, moratorium, natatorium, auditorium, triumphant, bolivar, vivaciously, crematorium, magisterium.