Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He brought along his wife, a vivacious blonde, some twenty years his junior.
2. He had three pretty, vivacious daughters.
3. She is a vivacious young lady who combines instructing with commercial flying and club administration.
4. Violette, dark-haired, vivacious, instantly installed herself as Katherine's loquacious elder sister.
5. Mary Ann was vivacious, pretty, outgoing, and a good organizer.
6. Cooper soon gravitated toward the good-looking and vivacious Lula and asked her out.
7. Laura was an all-American type -- cute, blonde, vivacious.
8. She describes the horrors of matrimony with vivacious comic indignation, dazzling wit and choice of expression, and with breathtaking eloquence.
9. She was charming, intelligent, and vivacious.
10. She's beautiful, vivacious, and charming.
11. These skills and her vivacious and outgoing personality enabled her to work effectively and happily in public relations.
12. He married a vivacious girl called Sarah who he met at university.
13. She's tender-hearted, generous,(Sentencedict) vivacious but at the same time she likes to have her own way.
14. His bad boy always drove me to my vivacious good girl.
15. An elegant carriage and a vivacious manner must have added to her physical attractions.
16. She was petite, going silver-haired, vivacious, bright, and willing to take Richard on trust.
17. Kath is a pretty dark-haired vivacious girl, whose flashing black eyes warn of the mass of complexities bubbling beneath the surface.
18. She gave a vivacious laugh.
19. Her disposition was vivacious, and she liked this self - reliant , self - sufficient , straight spoken boy.
20. She was really but a child, fresh, vivacious and aloof; it seemed that she always shook off every unpleasant thought with a liveliness that was, at once, charming, ingenuous and roguish.
21. Unctuous but vivacious in the mouth.
22. It was a vivacious pure white lotus flower[sentencedict.com], with her very own personality.
23. The face in the photograph was striking - good-looking and vivacious.
24. The girl was not only twice as pretty as she had remembered but graceful and vivacious with the most beautiful smile.
25. Those who know her say the actress is transformed from a care-worn recluse into her old vivacious self.
26. She was under five feet five inches tall, but strikingly good-looking, with dark hair and eyes and vivacious manners.
27. He was also very charming, an easy smiler, witty, relaxed and vivacious.
28. West Aanchal rapture (Anand personate) is oprah shanna uncle"s daughter, is a vivacious and very independent girl, most of the time spent abroad."
29. The main style, which I am building here, is containing the feeling of the passion for life, a kind of vivacious creativity and a stong thirst for knowledge.
30. The memoirs are said to contain remarkable day-to-day detail written in a vivacious style as well as numerous corrections and spelling mistakes.
More similar words: loquacious, pugnacious, officious, suspicious, subconsciously, consciousness, survival, privacy, dubious, curious, envious, anxious, obvious, various, previous, oblivious, bumptious, obviously, ambitious, mysterious, previously, laboriously, survivor, vacuum, vaccine, acid, rival, racism, racial, facies.