Random good picture Not show
1. The gastrointestinal investigations comprised sigmoidoscopy, barium enema and upper intestinal endoscopy as these are most readily available in the United Kingdom.
2. I was in the process of administering a barium enema.
3. A barium enema performed at seven years disease duration showed recurrent polyps.
4. Barium follow through examination showed a normal mucosal pattern in the graft.
5. In the Somogyi-Nelson procedure, barium hydroxide a d zinc sulfate are used to precipitate proteins.
6. Barium follow-through, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema, abdominal ultrasound scan, and chest radiograph were all normal.
7. This study, however, showed increased use of barium meal examinations, from 46 during 1974-7 to 86 during 1988-91.
8. If dysphagia persisted despite dilatation, barium swallow examination was undertaken to assess the oesophageal lumen.
9. A barium meal confirmed a hiatus hernia but the chest pain continued to infiltrate my left arm.
10. Barium studies seem to be insensitive to microscopic involvement and may detect only more severe cases.
11. Of course, if colonoscopy is used instead of barium enema there would be no need for a separate sigmoidoscopy.
12. In the other 14 patients, barium studies of the small and large intestine did not show any mechanical obstruction.
13. Barium meal showed a filling defect in the prepyloric region.
14. A barium meal showed no definite abnormality.
15. A small bowel barium meal and colonoscopy were performed in eight cases and gastric endosonography was performed in one patient.
16. We found that pitchblende contains at least two radioactive materials, one of which, accompanying bismuth, has been given the name polonium, while the other, paired with barium,[http://sentencedict.com] has been called radium.
17. At the onset she had been referred to a surgeon and had a normal barium enema and chest x ray.
18. The diagnosis of Crohn's disease was made by colonoscopy with biopsy or characteristic radiological appearances on barium studies.
19. So I went to see a man in Devonshire Place and he sent me down the road for a barium meal X-ray.
20. In this series we feel that no carcinoma was missed by barium enema in view of the follow up exceeding four years.
21. During the pre-operative period Mr Reynolds also have several investigations performed, including a barium enema and a sigmoidoscopy and biopsy.
22. Three patients refused endoscopy, two refused sigmoidoscopy, and nine patients refused to have a barium enema or colonoscopic examination.
23. Ferrite, the low-cost non-cobalt material made of ferric oxide and barium or strontium carbonate, was launched in the 1950s.
24. We obtained supportive evidence for this explanation from a double contrast barium enema investigation of a patient complaining of changed bowel habit.
25. Radiology of the small intestine and either double contrast barium enema or colonoscopy were used to determine the anatomical distribution of disease.
26. Control subjects as well as patients with cancer or polyps underwent rigid sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy or double contrast barium enema.
27. The following year the surgeon arranged an x ray of her lumbar spine and a barium meal, which were normal.
28. Oesophageal radionuclide transit was evaluated in 15 patients and a barium meal was performed in five cases to confirm endoscopical findings.
29. Distal small bowel lesions may also be shown by reflux at barium enema or by entering the terminal ileum at colonoscopy.
30. She continued to have the pain and a repeat barium meal four years later was normal.
More similar words: aquarium, terrarium, honorarium, planetarium, barbarism, barbarity, barbarian, barbaric, atrium, yttrium, triumph, imperium, delirium, emporium, triumphal, deliriums, sensorium, bacterium, moratorium, natatorium, opprobrium, triumphant, auditorium, sanatorium, magisterium, crematorium, triumvirate, equilibrium, triumph over, triumphantly.