Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The aquarium has some interesting specimens of unusual tropical fish.
2) The aquarium has many tanks of fish.
3) Previous attempts at filtering and oxygenating aquarium water had failed.
4) Substrate can consist of fine gravel, aquarium sand or powdered lava.
5) Some of the most satisfactory aquarium specimens are the pygmy angelfishes.
6) However,(http://sentencedict.com/aquarium.html) a healthy aquarium with lush plant growth will use the organic matter on the gravel as a plant fertiliser.
7) This is the most suitable water for the aquarium containing clean, washed sand.
8) An aquarium two or three years old is an ideal environment for the growth and development of all species of aquatic plants.
9) He was shaking food into the aquarium, holding a container like a pepper shaker, sprinkling Vitablend into the water.
10) Angelfishes are characteristically hardy in the home aquarium.
11) Choosing fish for the aquarium should be a pleasurable experience but needs to be carefully considered.
12) They had an aquarium with lots of pretty little fish.
13) It will grow well in plain aquarium coarse sand or fine gravel.
14) A large range of species are to be seen in the aquarium.
15) The fish can be temporarily housed in a smaller aquarium.
16) The tiny room was jammed with bookcases, papers, posters, an aquarium and a computer.
17) A visitor treks to the pumps from the darkened viewing room of the aquarium by opening an unmarked door.
18) With their large mouths they are capable of swallowing smaller aquarium fishes.
19) They appear to have no need of an anemone and usually ignore any placed in the aquarium with them.
20) Miniature saltwater systems shrink miles of life into a large aquarium, plus paraphernalia.
21) There are a number of other butterflyfish suitable for the home aquarium.
22) Other fish may have already staked their claim to other hiding places in your aquarium.
23) Equally they can both be very interesting kept in a small aquarium.
24) However, the two species described earlier are far superior and preferred for the home aquarium.
25) The genus as a whole shares its virtuous qualities with few others in the marine aquarium hobby.
26) With a little care in their placement in the tank, the mushroom polyps can be thoroughly recommended for the reef aquarium.
27) This variety is especially useful for planting in the corners of an aquarium, where it provides a shelter for refuge-seeking fishes.
28) It is easily cultivated and is certainly going to remain a colorful decoration for the aquarium.
29) Plants of this type are suitable for use in an aquarium.
30) This is also true for plants cultivated in the aquarium, except those species forming rhizomes.
More similar words: planetarium, triumph, opprobrium, auditorium, equilibrium, square, quarry, quarter, square up, quarrel, quarantine, quarrel with, quarterback, headquarters, opaque, aquifer, guard, odium, on guard, vanguard, sodium, tedium, medium, encomium, stadium, premium, cranium, aluminium, compendium, squad.