Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The reception was held in the atrium.
2. The five storey building features a circular atrium topped by a stained glass dome.
3. West of the atrium is a large expanse of water popularly known as the port of Milan.
4. In front of this was usually the atrium or forecourt.
5. We hacked our way into the left atrium and left ventricle, admiring the porterhouse heft of the muscles.
6. From the sunlit atrium with its glass elevator to the tasteful rooms and thoughtful service, this hotel shines with refined comfort.
7. The Cornmill's central feature is a giant glazed atrium spanning almost ninety feet and consisting of 258 panes of glass.
8. The interior courtyard is not like an atrium or peristyle.
9. Quantitative Pathological Study of Right Atrium Myocardium in Patients with Sustained Atrial Fibrillation and Rheumatic Disease.
10. The Volumetric Analysis of Left Ventricle and Left Atrium of. Normal Subjects using Cine Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
11. Is the atrium seen as a buffer space, with some variation in required thermal conditions permissible?
12. Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity,graceful posture in atrium.
13. Unless you work here, however, there is no public access, except to the marble atrium.
14. It is a large house and has two entrances, each leading into an atrium.
15. And that despite a really sensational wall painting by LeWitt, adding some needed color to the gray and black atrium.
16. He was cold,[sentencedict.com] very cold despite the hothouse temperature of the atrium.
17. The arched door, bearing the same lion and shield as Nicolo's plane, opened on to an enclosed atrium.
18. They have a narrow frontage to the street and are planned around an atrium and peristyle.
19. The church is constructed of thin bricks with wide mortar joints; its atrium has disappeared but the narthex remains.
20. The plan is that of a cross-domed basilica with nave, aisles, eastern apse and western atrium.
21. The Gallery hopes to generate increased revenues through special activities in the original Beaux-Arts court and the new glass-enclosed sculpture atrium.
22. A line is fed through a peripheral vein until it reaches the right atrium of the heart.
23. His ambiguous language, virtually like a knife inserted into the atrium of the girls.
24. AF was provoked by APB .6 F multiple electrode catheters were placed at right ventricle, His bundle, coronary sinus, right atrium.
25. Span beyond the scale, silly error angle, along with temperature, an emotional, overburdened, in memory of the screen into a scar, mild pain in the left atrium is slowly rising.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. This was especially obvious in patients with enlarged left atrium.
27. The instant invention relates to transseptal access systems and methods for accessing the left atrium (52) from the right atrium (48) by crossing the interatrial septum (50).
28. Metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma ( HCC ) to the right atrium occurs rarely and may lead to lethal perioperative complications.
29. Objective To investigate the characteristics of Color Doppler Flow Imaging in left ventricular - right atrium communication ( LVRAC ).
30. He has found that smoke and toxic gases can be transported swiftly up through the atrium.
More similar words: triumph, yttrium, triumphal, triumphant, triumvirate, triumphantly, imperium, aquarium, emporium, delirium, terrarium, bacterium, opprobrium, natatorium, moratorium, auditorium, equilibrium, crematorium, planetarium, disequilibrium, triune, equilibrium price, matrix, patriot, in a trice, diatribe, theatrical, pediatric, compatriot, matrimony.