Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A triumphant smile appeared on his face.
2. The Democrats have emerged triumphant from the political crisis.
3. I feel exhausted, but also triumphant.
4. There's a triumphant note in his gravelly voice.
5. The army made a triumphant entry into the enemy's capital.
6. There was a positively triumphant note in her voice.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The losers didn't like our triumphant laughter.
8. This trip was not like his first triumphant return home in 1990.
9. They emerged triumphant in the September election.
10. We cheered the triumphant team.
11. She made a triumphant return to the stage after several years working in television.
12. With their last, triumphant piece, the musicians raised the roof.
13. She emerged triumphant from the court after all the charges against her were dropped because of a lack of evidence.
14. The final whistle was greeted with triumphant cheers from players and spectators.
15. The victorious general made a triumphant return.
16. Hers is a moving and ultimately triumphant story.
17. The Nationalists emerged triumphant from the political crisis.
18. The film was hailed by critics as a triumphant piece of realism.
19. This result is a triumphant victory for democracy.
20. The captain's voice was triumphant.
21. She came downstairs with this garment, triumphant, not unwilling to please with pleasure so cheaply bought.
22. The triumphant plant, a combination of lichen and cactus, certainly would look weird to the eyes of man.
23. Allowing herself a small triumphant smile, she started the same process on the right boot.
24. Then one day she rang him with the triumphant news that she had finished.
25. Embassies tell us the system has emerged triumphant.
26. It seemed as though the whole city had turned out for their team's triumphant homecoming.
27. This is the perfect vehicle for Fleming to make his triumphant return to the stage.
28. I have crawled down the barrels of guns on all five continents, only to spring forth again - triumphant.
29. In his fourteen years as a fancier he has converted a hobby into something of a triumphant campaign.
30. Far From the Madding Crowd brought this period of literary apprenticeship to a triumphant close.
More similar words: triumphantly, triumph, triumvirate, phantom, elephant, sycophant, elephantine, elephantiasis, a white elephant, emphasis, emphasize, emphatic, delirium, aquarium, terrarium, moratorium, opprobrium, auditorium, equilibrium, planetarium, disequilibrium, lymphatic system, orphan, epiphany, clap hands, diaphanous, chant, penchant, merchant, enchanted.