Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) An umpire stands behind the catcher in baseball.
(2) The umpire ruled that the batsman was out.
(3) In tennis, the umpire can overrule the line judge.
(4) The umpire gave the ball out.
(5) It's bad form to argue with the umpire.
(6) The players were disgruntled with the umpire.
(7) The umpire gave the batsman out .
(8) The umpire called the pitch a strike.
(9) The players anxiously awaited the verdict of the umpire.
(10) The punishment depends on how the umpire interprets the rules.
(11) The umpire showed partiality for that team.
(12) The tennis umpire wore an eye - shade.
(13) The umpire said the ball was out.
(14) Starmers has been chosen to umpire the next cricket test match.
(15) He was the only National League umpire to wear an outside chest protector.
(16) The bails remained on, but umpire Chris King raised his finger[sentencedict.com], indicating Border had got bat to ball.
(17) A case requiring action by the umpire before the batsman needed to correct the wicket?
(18) The third umpire said the replay was inconclusive as de Silva dived to make his ground.
(19) The Orioles claimed the umpire blew the call at home plate.
(20) We need someone to umpire.
(21) Every man was his own umpire.
(22) Who is going to umpire?
(23) The Padres, though, alleged the umpire gave them and nearby fans an earful.
(24) The Umpire - it had to be Heavenly Father!
(25) He thought the ball had bounced on the line, but the umpire said it was out.
(26) The hot-headed tennis star became involved in an incident with the umpire.
(27) That's how to keep things all square with the Umpire.
(28) Mack was thrown out of the game for hitting an umpire.
(29) When Zeier finally found an open man downfield, he threw a pass off the head of umpire Bob Wagner.
(30) He was booed and jeered by the spectators when he argued with the umpire.