Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His jokes seemed spontaneous, but were in fact carefully prepared beforehand.
2. The crowd gave a spontaneous cheer.
3. The eruption of a volcano is spontaneous.
4. Most of their music was spontaneous improvisation.
5. Diana's house was crowded with happy people whose spontaneous outbursts of song were accompanied by lively music.
6. The audience burst into spontaneous applause.
7. I had another spontaneous miscarriage at around the 16th to 18th week.
8. My spontaneous reaction was to run away.
9. When angered, Ellen was given to spontaneous outbursts, while her partner Terry would do a slow burn.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The group was greeted by spontaneous applause.
11. Defence lawyers claimed that the shooting was a spontaneous reaction, ferocious, but not part of a plan.
12. With such spontaneous performances the players clearly enjoying themselves - the pieces are easy to enjoy.
13. The verb is spontaneous, fluid and not repeatable; the adjective is calculated, static and repeatable.
14. Also, full marks to the spontaneous half-time entertainment of gymnastics provided by the children in the audience.
15. In classical theory a spontaneous fall in the real wage rate is the initiating force tending to raise employment and output.
16. Spontaneous social orders, by contrast, are evolutionary in nature and are not the product of rational design.
17. A spontaneous way to effect magnification is to bring reading material close to the eye.
18. A spontaneous shiver of delight knifed through Mattie.
19. And above all, this crime was spontaneous, panicky and angry.
20. They improved walking speed, stair climbing, balance and spontaneous daily activity.
21. I'm trying to be more spontaneous.
22. So many of our players are highly skilled, spontaneous passers.
23. This is significant because it means that spontaneous private transactions can occur without requiring individual users to have an established public key.
24. Our studies provided evidence of such relaxations during episodes of spontaneous gastro-oesophageal reflux in children.
25. The isotope U-235 is unstable, decaying by a process called spontaneous fission.
26. Nevertheless, their formality sits ill at ease with Esau's spontaneous show of love.
27. In a minimal deficit, the only manifestation may be unilateral diminution of arm swing during spontaneous walking.
28. This group would then be likely to show greater spontaneous improvement.
29. One can easily imagine how such warm, living illumination would bring forth spontaneous silhouettes, as it were from another world.
30. But how often is the mule's gestation cut short by spontaneous abortion?
More similar words: simultaneously, respond, sponsor, response, respondent, a bone of contention, correspondent, spouse, espouse, be responsible for, corresponding to, courteous, on the spot, courageous, contain, intangible, container, fantabulous, confrontation, continuous, on the contrary, lane, panel, planet, mundane, keep on, airplane, hurricane, component, opponent.