Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Three orientations by size of the collectivity may be sufficient to overcome this limitation.
2. We have also seen that these collectivities have a considerable pertinence within popular ideology.
3. None the less, certain collectivities acquire a certain salience or pertinence in relation to the dominant political issues of a given period.
4. I now turn to the question of social collectivities and political forces.
5. This is followed by discussion of the political system, a third major concept used to analyze these collectivities.
6. CIST's collectivity design is isolated from the external codes. Compared with other security toolkits, CIST has some advantages, such as high security and powerful expansibility.
7. For the aim of rescuing, we need the collectivity escaping chamber to meet a certain pose to float up, so as to not to issue forth when arrived at the water surface, or keel over on the surface.
8. Budgets are not merely a collectivity of target numbers for future period.
9. We only adopt collectivity remit. so we have no receipt or invoice for individual remit.
10. Collectivity and originality are the essential characteristics of composite works.
11. A kind of collectivity package which is realized automatically in high efficiency.
12. The paper described the collectivity function characteristic and several important components of movement controller, for example main control program[http://sentencedict.com], interpolation module and velocity control.
13. Abstract : collectivity cooperation innovation capability is the uppermost one of modern enterprise.
14. The relation among the nation, the collectivity (rural collectivity) and the fanner draws more attention of social scientists in recent years.
15. These reagents have good selective collectivity for copper sulfide minerals and strong collectivity capacity for the associated gold and silver.
16. Abstract: The collectivity cooperation innovation capability is th e uppermost on e of modern enterprise.
17. Through trying area collectivity the staff member works fruitfully a few years, the achievement that help deficient up got the affirmation of various organization and reputably.
18. The doctor collectivity that attends colloquium stands up, applause ardently.
19. The collectivity ecology effect of white birch forest is best. It is suitable of developing forest bathing in this region.
20. Individuals should enjoy themselves, but also keep a feeling for the collectivity.
21. We must also examine critically the notion that individual practitioners enjoy an autonomy which is somehow derived from that of the collectivity.
22. After analysing the information interaction requirement it designs the system's collectivity functions and structure composed of Remote Transmission subsystem and Email Management subsystem.
23. In saloon, a new culture formed among workers, which emphasized collectivity idea and mutual help.
24. The main work of this paper includes:1, Have designed a collectivity project for portable self-reading system of UTM.
25. By applying the theory of probability to the collective inspection of mature egg pebrine, we have reported the relationship between the number of pebrine eggs and that of pebrine collectivity.
26. Firstly, this paper studied thoroughly design theory and application of the electromagnetism induction calefaction. Secondly, based on the above theory, put forward the collectivity scheme.
27. Secondly, we should grasp rhythm correctly with the sense of collectivity.
28. Third, the optimization through the increase of no-stateownship and collectivity investment or renovation investment can help to the more rapid growth of the gross investment.
29. This paper has higher reference value for solving the collectivity of tank's infrared characteristic signal control and...
30. He was always lost in the opposing ideas, such as absurdness and resistance, sorrow and happiness, individual and collectivity, desperation and hope, resistance and abstention, banishment and kingdom.
More similar words: collective, collection, collect, activity, collector, productivity, electoral college, sensitivity, college, colleague, activist, election, selection, electricity, reflection, detective, objective, protective, perspective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, levity, collar, gravity, collapse, colloquial, elect, select.