Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is the author of two books on French history.
2. Both of the women were French.
3. John is good at French but weak at history.
4. They organized the festival jointly with the French cultural service.
5. He acted his part very well in the French drama.
6. We spent a month in the French town of Le Puy.
7. He regularly gives lectures on modern French literature.
8. The French began to assemble an army.
9. Our first lesson on Tuesdays is French.
10. The film is only funny if you appreciate French humour .
11. Millions of hamburgers and French fries are eaten every year.
12. Do you read many French authors?
13. The French teacher dictates to the class every other week.
14. During the French Revolution[sentencedict.com], thousands of people were guillotined.
15. His knowledge of French remained pretty patchy.
16. The teacher will test us on our French.
17. Charles remained a close ally of the French king.
18. The rain splattered against the french windows.
19. She is the only person here who speaks French.
20. She says the French education system is light years ahead of the English one.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. French cheeses are exported to many different countries.
22. The British cooperated with the French in many things.
23. This French book is translated from Latin.
24. The French are renowned for their cooking.
25. You must be able to speak French for this job.
26. The French I learned at school is very different from the local vernacular of the village where I'm now living.
27. French police are convinced that she was tortured and killed.
28. What sets it apart from hundreds of similar small French towns is the huge factory.
29. He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
30. Some people call English a mongrel language because it is a mixture of old German and French.
More similar words: bench, frequency, currency, reference, difference, preference, conference, make a difference, punch, bunch, ranch, free, launch, branch, freely, freeze, free of, franchise, set free, frequent, in charge of, free from, freshman, frequently, unchangeable, schadenfreude, rent, arena, parent, trend.