Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Also, computer industry trends toward distributed computing, and nomadic or mobile computer users, only exacerbate security challenges.
2. As a general rule, the wool in nomadic items is very good.
3. The film deals with the nomadic desert people of the Sahel, whose plight has worsened in the recent years of drought.
4. Nomadic tribes wander these deserts.
5. They need to remain nomadic so that they can continue to be enriched by other repertoires[sentencedict.com], tales and songs.
6. Their small nomadic populations, growing and subdividing during the good years, were periodically culled by cold and starvation.
7. The story of the Hebrews is of a nomadic tribal people who settled the Holy Land - a depopulated fertile agricultural area.
8. Nevertheless, they modified the forest by nomadic behaviour and shifting cultivation, if they became truly independent.
9. Milk products typical of nomadic pastoralists formed the mainstay of their diet.
10. One was the prevalence of nomadic, pastoral life, as in Arabia.
11. They are essentially a rural and nomadic people.
12. The company will also enhance its Nomadic Computing Environment and develop multimedia applications for the SPARCbook.
13. He portrays the latter as a nomadic people who traversed the steppe in wagons with their herds and flocks.
14. The impact on the 35 nomadic tribes who are known to live in the region drained by the Mamberamo will be immense.
15. He feels the nomadic lifestyle contributed to a shyness which has made it difficult for him to establish close friendships ever since.
16. The first and most important are authentic nomadic items which employ their own tribal guls.
17. A certain degree of unevenness is acceptable in nomadic and some village items.http://sentencedict.com/nomadic.html
18. Collectivisation in particular is disastrous for nomadic peoples, who need to roam freely to feed their animals on sparse vegetation.
19. The travellers argue that as they lead a nomadic lifestyle, they are legally gypsies and can stay where they are.
20. They lead a nomadic existence .
21. The daughter of a railway engineer, she at first had a somewhat nomadic childhood.
22. The son of an airforce pilot, he had a somewhat nomadic childhood.
23. To the east of Frisia were the pagan Saxons, a diffuse and essentially nomadic conglomeration of tribes.
24. Male speaker It's crazy saying that when they've forced us to be nomadic.
25. The second type of horsemen are wild horse archers recruited from the nomadic tribes of the Kislev steppes.
26. The Wusun were a pastoral people 2,000 ii to the northeast of Ferghana who lived a nomadic life like the Huns.
27. In the generally accepted hierarchy of oriental weaving, village rugs fall somewhere between nomadic and workshop products.
28. The presence of such oases made human travel and nomadic existence possible in arid lands.
29. As the name implies, they are used almost exclusively by nomadic weavers.
30. The travellers say they should be allowed to lead a nomadic life.
More similar words: radical, no matter, eradicate, carcinomas, made up of, woman, Roman, adieu, domain, tomato, romance, trading, Canadian, leading, readily, stadium, diplomat, romantic, steadily, no more, automatic, tradition, radiation, diplomatic, nominee, economy, predict, modicum, dictate, verdict.