Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most of the programmes are broadcast in English.
2. In English, some questions have a rising intonation.
3. I can express myself in good English.
4. He speaks English and Spanish as well.
5. English is not easy to master.
6. Use spidergrams to organise your English vocabulary into different subjects.
7. How are you getting along with your English studies?
8. I'm writing a grammar of modern English.
9. There is room for further improvement in English.
10. Our English teacher quizzed us yesterday morning.
11. The book is written in plain English.
12. Q comes between P and R in the English alphabet.
13. She's got a BA in English.
14. We beat their heads off at an English competition.
15. Our products aim at improving your English skills.
16. There is a distinct improvement in your English.
17. He's an English teacher at Highland Road School.
18. Mary speaks good English, but she has an advantage because her mother is English.
19. Never make fun of people who speak broken English.It means that they know another language.
20. You have made progress with your English.
21. For a year he studied English with a foreign teacher.
22. She has acquired a good knowledge of English.
23. Many English words are derivatives of Latin words.
24. Some people call English a mongrel language because it is a mixture of old German and French.
25. Who was the first person to swim the English Channel?
26. She teaches English at the University of Wales.
27. Most of the students have a sound understanding of English grammar.
28. She says the French education system is light years ahead of the English one.
29. You must avail yourself of every opportunity to speak English.
30. It took years of hard work to speak good English.
More similar words: something like, publish, publisher, establish, establishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, establishment of, glimpse, angle, jungle, single, single out, seemingly, length, engine, engage, parking lot, at length, engineer, engulfed, engage in, increasingly, engaged in, challenged, strengthen, passenger, surprisingly, list, engagement.