1. They asked my father to intercede with the king on their behalf.
2. Having come this great distance to intercede for her father, she now seemed instead to be constantly arguing with his shade.
3. Maybe he was therefore too distant to intercede in the folie a trois developing right under his nose.
4. Therese can intercede on her behalf.
5. Their purpose in coming here had been to intercede for the soul of Colonel Fergusson.
6. She had found powerful allies who promised to intercede.
7. We have intercede with the authorities on behalf of people unfair imprison there.
8. Couldn't you ask governor lambert to intercede?
9. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission?
10. Those words drive me to intercede for these wretched souls who are false teachers.
11. He had occasionally tried to intercede for me.
12. He has been reluctant to intercede in the past out of deference to the coach's authority.
13. I intercede for each of you with great love.
14. Speedy comfort balance skin PH, shrink pore(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict .com] availability intercede skin enginery.
15. The governor promised to intercede with the Home Office on behalf of the girl.
16. I came to intercede for a young man.
17. The lawyer has promised to intercede for the prisoner, hoping to free him from prison.
18. He was quickly snubbed when he tried to intercede.
19. It has also asked Britain and the United States to intercede.
20. The national government seemingly could find no constitutional means to intercede to protect its black citizens.
21. I had enough presence of mind left to feel sorry for him and was ready to intercede on his behalf.
22. So Joe approached Cousin Eleanor in the hope that she would intercede in his behalf.
23. At a time like that there has to be a third party to intercede.
24. Farm and labor movements began to ask the government to intercede on their behalf.
25. We asked the Lord to fully REALIGN THE ROOT and began to intercede for a full reversal with signs and wonders.
26. Wagg wept before Fich, and implored his dear friend to intercede for him.
More similar words: unprecedented, painter, interest, Internet, interval, interior, internal, interact, interview, in terms of, enter into, interfere, interrupt, interpret, at intervals, interaction, interfere in, intervention, international, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, concede, precede, fierce, per cent, perceive, perceived, percentage, perception.