Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Moldavian parliament has declared the elections unconstitutional.
2. Opponents denounced the decree as undemocratic and unconstitutional.
3. Banning cigarette advertising would be unconstitutional, since selling cigarettes is legal.
4. Such a change in the law would be unconstitutional.
5. This part of the bill was ruled unconstitutional.
6. A provincial magistrates' court last week ruled it unconstitutional.
7. On Oct. 28 the Council declared this clause unconstitutional and therefore null and void.
8. When the New York courts declared this arrangement unconstitutional, the Supreme Court agreed to review the case.
9. This looks even more unconstitutional - but while the lawyers debate that question, the government could be holding the monetary line.
10. Other opponents said the legislation is unconstitutional.
11. Even though federal courts have declared such displays unconstitutional, the issue keeps popping up, especially in the Bible Belt.
12. Some courts have held prior review procedures unconstitutional because they lacked either clear standards or due process safeguards.
13. The government called the plan dangerous, unconstitutional and liable to spin out of control.
14. The Presidency of Bosnia-Hercegovina denounced the move as unconstitutional.
15. The Louisiana legislation had also been declared unconstitutional in September by a federal appeals court.
16. The opposition argues that the new council will be unconstitutional and without teeth.
17. The Supreme Court unanimously ruled that racial segregation in schools was unconstitutional.
18. He refused to recognize the triumvirate plan previously proposed by Santa Anna, saying that it was unconstitutional.
19. One day the Supreme Court is going to rule that the constitution is unconstitutional and the United States will implode!
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Even if Proposition 559 passes, it will become moot if the Supreme Court says it's unconstitutional.
21. Madison, the Supreme Court has declared 141 federal laws unconstitutional, an average of less than one law every year.
22. In December 1978, federal district judge Marion Callister ruled that the extension was unconstitutional.
23. Throughout the day, repeal supporters argued that the ban on some types of weapons is arbitrary and unconstitutional.
24. Fines levied in its prosecution were repaid by Act of Congress on the ground that it was unconstitutional....
25. Is it unreasonable that it should also be empowered to decide on the judgment of a state tribunal enforcing such unconstitutional law?
26. The 12-member Supreme Court had ruled in April that a 15 percent increase in the beer tax was unconstitutional.
27. A referendum, held in March 1992, confirmed this position by a large majority although it had itself been declared unconstitutional.
28. Griffey said that even if the new law is found unconstitutional, it will have little impact on the state.
29. A total ban might also be opposed as an unconstitutional invasion of privacy.
30. However, opponents charge that the new Internet regulations amount to unconstitutional censorship that would criminalize expression protected by the First Amendment.
More similar words: constitutional, constitutional convention, institutional, constitution, institution, constitute, functional, instructional, conventional, construction, national, additional, educational, traditional, nationalism, congressional, revolutionary, traditionally, international, contribution, demonstration, organizational, conditions, in all directions, consumption, conservation, consideration, in consequence, constant, construct.