Sentencedict.com random good picture
(5) He gave me a picture of a tiger.
(6) The tiger prowled through the jungle.
(7) The tiger rent its prey to pieces.
(8) The tiger leapt at the hunter.
(9) Tiger Woods is determined to erase the memory of a disappointing Cup debut two years ago.
(10) The tiger smelled the meat and went away.
(11) The tiger humped his back before he sprang on the game.
(12) It's hard to tame a tiger.
(13) Which has spots, the leopard or the tiger?
(14) Can you tell a tiger from a lion?
(15) We saw the tiger about to pounce .
(16) The average male tiger weighs around 200 kg.
(17) He knocked the tiger about fiercely until it lay dead.
(18) The zookeeper was mauled to death by a tiger. Sentencedict.com
(19) The tiger is a common representative of the cat family.
(20) She has a tattoo of a tiger on her shoulder.
(21) The tiger was enmeshed in the web laid by hunter.
(22) He saw a tiger couching itself by the tree.
(23) A tiger is a beast of prey.
(24) A tiger has stripes.
(25) The scientists referred the tiger to the cat family.
(26) The tiger rustled through the bushes.
(27) Is it possible to cross a tiger with a lion?
(29) The campaign will hopefully ensure the survival of the tiger.
(30) A tiglon is a cross between a lion and a tiger.
More similar words: belligerent, refrigerator, diligently, indigenous, tighten, tightly, fatigue, vestigial, investigate, investigator, investigation, anger, eager, finger, bigger, singer, German, imagery, manager, trigger, surgery, any longer, teenager, drudgery, in danger, no longer, menagerie, passenger, out of danger.