1. From across the town came the rattle of machine-gun fire.
2. I'm going to rattle through my work today so that I can go home early.
3. It is no use teaching the pupils to rattle off the ancient poems which they do not understand at all.
4. His rhetoric sounds like the death rattle of a fading leadership.
5. There was a rattle of rifle-fire.
6. The creaking upstairs was starting to rattle me.
7. She can rattle off the names of all the presidents of the US.
8. It was unkind of you to take his rattle away.
9. The windows rattle when a train goes past.
10. He hasn't two sixpences to rattle together.
11. The little girl can rattle off the names of all the countries.
12. The rattle of the letterbox was music to my ears - the letter had arrived at last.
13. Her daughter can rattle off any waltz by Strauss.
14. They listened anxiously to every rattle and creak in the house.
15. Simon Rattle will be the guest conductor with the London Symphony Orchestra.
16. If he's trying to rattle your cage(http://sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], it's working.
17. Nancy would rattle on for hours about her grandchildren.
18. The baby was waving around a plastic rattle.
19. The rattle of the engine was very loud.
20. I heard the rattle of a key in the door, and knew David was home.
21. Malcolm liked to rattle you, catch you off-guard by making demands nobody could possibly meet.
22. The Conservatives have tried to rattle the Labor leader in the past few months, but without success.
23. There was a pale-pink celluloid rattle on his desk.
24. The blinded windows rattle in my pale Bones, the skeleton that never tires.
25. Only the rattle of the trolleys, bringing in the starters, broke the spell, and everyone began to applaud.
26. She slams the kitchen door so hard I hear dishes rattle.
27. The baby, dressed in a flowery jumpsuit, waved her rattle.
28. Filled with small seeds, the hollow tube becomes a rattle.
29. As they broke bread it spurted and dripped blood, and their mirth was the rattle in a dying man's throat.
30. While you can click the 42oG's doors shut with fingertip pressure, slam them and they rattle.
More similar words: cattle, little by little, little, settle, shuttle, brittle, scuttle, a little, bottled, settle for, settle down, settlement, at that time, outlet, subtle, title, unsettling, at least, entitle, at length, latter, at that, attend, matter, attach, attack, battery, at times, pattern, attract.