Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Should I put another shovelful of coal on the fire?
2. It was our shovelful of hot coals for the brazier.
3. While every shovelful of dirt hit his back, the donkey would shake it off and take a step up on the new layer of dirt .
4. Half a shovelful has fallen off. ) Evil's mask of innocence.
5. And he flung a shovelful of earth on the coffin.
6. "Every shovelful of dirt that comes out of there ought to be sifted, " Bechtel said.
7. You would remember every shovelful , every moment.
8. Research is spilling out of the broking houses by the shovelful, but often straight into the fund manager's bin.
9. Indeed, its unspoiled days ended long before the corps turned a shovelful of dirt.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. Source: they lived happy ever after, and they had children by the basketful, and threw them out by the shovelful.
11. What foreign companies working with the Chinese understand is that in order to win these contracts they must transfer know-how by the shovelful.
More similar words: shovel, shovel in, hovel, shove, hash over, shove off, pushover, push over, flashover, wilful, soulful, willful, skilful, hove, skillful, hover, willfully, unskilful, skilfully, behove, unskillful, skillfully, willfulness, soulfulness, arch over, skillfulness, hunch over, laugh over, beethoven, watch over.