Random good picture Not show
1. Chemical seepage has caused untold damage.
2. Oil spills and seepage from refineries are common.
3. This new legislation represents a further seepage of power to Brussels.
4. Water gradually escapes by seepage through the ground.
5. Seepage into the local reservoir is already killing fish on which local livelihoods depend.
6. There was some oil seepage from the valves in the car's engine.
7. Never use aluminium as poisonous seepage will react with the plant alkaloids and its vitamin content, thus damaging the therapeutic properties.
8. A more sinister development is the seepage of nitrate into aquifers which are used as sources of the domestic water supply.
9. However, this seepage was slight and not a problem.
10. Chemical seepage is starting to affect drinking water, 70 percent of which comes from underground sources.
11. Manure seepage from storage areas is polluting waterways and evaporating ammonia is contributing to acid rain.
12. This will prevent water seepage into the building.
13. Another, the seepage field can also make influence to stress field throw changing the water load.
14. The other 10bn cubic metres wasreserved for seepage losses and evaporation in Lake Nasser, behind theAswan dam.
15. In this paper the seepage pattern of saturated marine ooze is presented through the explosion experiments.
16. No one in town has taken floodwater, though some basements are wet from seepage.
17. A layer of plastic provides the only protection from seepage into the soil and underground water.
18. In the beginning, it lost about 15 billion cubic metres of water by seepage each year.
19. Scientists are now exploring ways of limiting this, including reactivating disused sewage seepage fields in the area.
20. The major sources of pollution were oil spills, discharges from refineries and natural seepage from oil-bearing strata.
21. By the sampling point there is an iridescence on the water which regularly fans out, indicating a seepage of oil.
22. Because he had refused to be paid she couldn't ask him to come back again to deal with the seepage.
23. Most homes in town get some water in their basements, mostly due to seepage from the rain.
24. Friends of the Earth has described the situation as scandalous,[sentencedict.com] and called on the National Rivers Authority to prevent further seepage.
25. For deeply recognizing the reliability of the weathered rock and crushed rock soil used as seepage proof material for the core wall, the field compaction test was conducted.
26. The calculation method can preferably reflect the actual stress and strain situation of hydraulic tunnel with high pressure with seepage from inner tunnel to outer tunnel.
27. It is of practical value to determine the hydraulic conductivity tensors of large-scale dynamo-relaxed rock masses at site of Daliushu dam on the Yellow River and to analyze the seepage field.
28. Based on the equivalence of the water body oscillation damping characteristic and seepage characteristic, self-oscillation method is brand- new and fast exploration technology of hydrological geology.
29. In this article some measures adopted in mass concrete construction of high rise building are discussed to avoid desiccation cracks, shrinkage crack and seepage.
30. The results showed that using the boundary point method to calculate seepage problem has the advantage of easy calculation program, high calculation accuracy, and easy to master and extend.
More similar words: page, pageboy, rampage, pageant, keep away, page layout, keep an eye on, keep abreast of, keep a straight face, propaganda, spaghetti, champagne, propagate, keep, sheep, deep, weep, repast, prepare, repair, depart, steep, sweep, sleep, creep, prepared, prepack, sleepy, keep off, keep up.