Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It behoves us to help the needy.
2. It would behove you to take better care of your health.
3. It behoves us to think of these dangers.
4. Perseverance is a quality that behoves in a scientist.
5. It behoves us to study these findings carefully.
6. It ill behoves her to criticize her colleagues.
7. So it behoves you to be wary when planting.
8. Of course, it behoves the legislator to distinguish the categories logically and justly.
9. Filling stations are rarities: it behoves car owners to keep a watch on their reserves of petrol.
10. It behoves the sceptics among us to listen and argue rather than to whoop with delight at the superficial difficulties.
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. That is their secret, and will remain so; it behoves us not to pry, only to speculate in passing.
12. Some of them will be described soon; but first, as always, it behoves us to study their data.
13. Considering that a World Cup is looming it will not behove the Brazil forward to spend the spring as a passenger.
14. Again, this field of study has remained relatively neglected, and it would behove future researchers to devote more attention to the phenomenon of neo-virginity.
More similar words: behoove, behold, beholden, beholding, shove, hover, hovel, shovel, pushover, beethoven, watch over, smooth over, over and above, over and over, behave, behind, somehow, behalf, behest, take hold, household, warehouse, over and over again, behavior, behemoth, behaviour, ozone hole, white house, misbehave, shareholder.