1. Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
2. He played a Beethoven sonata yesterday.
3. The orchestra did Beethoven no favours.
4. The mature works of Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert belong to the Classical period.
5. We sipped wine to the strains of Beethoven.
6. Beethoven is regarded as one of the immortals of classical music.
7. The Ninth Symphony of Beethoven is a famous one.
8. Beethoven was a phenomenon among many musicians.
9. Beethoven was a great musician.
10. Beethoven, Schumann and Chopin were leading Romantic composers.
11. He doesn't like Beethoven and neither do I.
12. Beethoven composed his greatest works towards the end of his life.
13. I've got all the Beethoven symphonies on tape.
14. Beethoven was a towering musical genius.
15. She has a strong affinity for Beethoven.
16. Beethoven at first dedicated his Heroes Symphony to Napoleon.
17. Contrary wise, Beethoven and other composers wrote music both in 3/4 and 6/8 meant to go at very similar tempos.
18. In the work on tragedy done before Wagner's Beethoven Schopenhauer's influence is less evident.
19. Puzzled successors lamented the complexity of late Beethoven.
20. Some composers - Beethoven was one of them - had little gift for vocal writing.
21. After Beethoven, the two split apart.
22. In his youth he fell under the influence of Beethoven.
23. To the untutored ear, this music sounds as if it might have been written by Beethoven.
24. This is why I was so concerned when we were making the new set of the Beethoven symphonies in 1977.
25. Some evenings, Mr Miller wears a tuxedo and conducts Beethoven and Bach.
26. The Schumann Fantasia in C is a masterly work written in homage to Beethoven.
27. It includes an early set of variations by none other than Ludwig van Beethoven, the program's one big name.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. This is the last gasp of the Romantic revolution that Beethoven instigated.
29. As we saw, the historical model on which this concept of autonomy is based has Beethoven as its fulcrum.
30. The immediate source of inspiration was much more modern - it was Beethoven.
More similar words: smooth over, hovel, shove, shovel, seethe, see that, watch over, method, ethoxy, get hold of, forethought, methodical, methodology, oven, even though, at the thought of, proven, slovenly, covenant, scientific method, beer, beef, beef up, over and over, roast beef, be equal to, sheet, see to, feet, meet.