2) He pleaded guilty to wilful dereliction of duty.
3) Wilful waste makes woeful want.
4) A wilful fault has no excuse and deserves no pardon.
5) The wilful killing of a person is murder.
6) Wilful neglect of our manufacturing industry has caused this problem.
7) She developed into a wilful, difficult child.
8) He's stubborn and wilful and ... She smiled into the darkness and slid her hand across his chest.
9) But the wilful destruction of young lives was a different kettle of fish altogether.
10) Pride: Pride causes much wilful action in pursuit of solutions to the problems of addictive disease.
11) Perhaps the most obvious is wilful and corrupt exploitation of debtors by dishonest employees of the credit reference bureau.
12) Sometimes kids who are described as difficult or wilful just need a little extra love and attention.
13) And just as her peculiar, rebellious,(http://sentencedict.com/wilful.html) wilful escapade had gone wrong ... so had theirs.
14) Indeed, her doubt could be described as wilful blindness.
15) He lived a very wilful life, and the fear of chaos had always haunted him from childhood.
16) Unbelievably, they were later fined for, respectively, wilful damage and assault, and obstructing the police.
17) Male speaker Saboteurs are people who commit wilful acts of damage.
18) The word unbelief is usually used of a wilful refusal to believe or of a deliberate decision to disobey.
19) Wilful impediment of the sacred moves was not only ill-mannered, but the worst form of blasphemy.
20) The coroner brought in a verdict of wilful murder.
21) In that case nature would be capable of wilful deception and all scientific investigation would be a waste of time.
22) The present crisis is the result of years of wilful neglect by the council.
23) They eat huge quantities of sweet and fried foods, in wilful disregard of their health.
24) Both masters and men moreover chose to depict women as wilful and capricious.
25) He then smashed up his cell and began his detention with a three month sentence for assault and wilful damage.
26) Partly, no doubt, the figures include at least some wilful or at least entirely feckless credit misusers.
27) Actually the quarrel was largely due to Apollinaire's careless use of terms and to a rather wilful misunderstanding on the part of Boccioni.
28) Rapport, the community newspaper, describes it as wanton damage and wilful vandalism.
29) She claimed to be doing it only for Jeeta, but there was real, wilful contrariness in it, I suspected.
30) The secretiveness of the regime and the often seemingly wilful disinformation provided by its opponents makes matters worse.