Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They lived in a squalid hovel for the next five years.
2. He thought of Hob dying in his hovel, his wife frightened of the future.
3. If you are on your own in a hovel it is nothing other than miserable.
4. The flounder put them back in the old hovel.
5. The guy who owned the hovel was named Mr Bartles.
6. The bear moved into the gardener's hovel.
7. Not a hovel, not a peasant, not even a chicken nosing through the cinders.
8. It's very uncomfortable living in a dirty hovel like ours.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. INSIDE his hovel of branches and rags, a pauper called Badshah Kale keeps a precious object.
10. What a hovel he lives in!
11. Welcome, outlander, to our glorious hovel. I know you're here to challenge the evil that's driven us from our ancestral home.
12. She's back in the old hovel already.
13. From the same materials one man builds palaces, hovel.
14. I went for a living-in job, but the room I was given was a hovel.
15. And I promise you something: I won't let the house get into a hovel.
16. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door hovel.
17. Never shall he be wed to the child a wretched soul living in this miserable hovel.
18. From the same materials one man builds palaces, another hovel.
19. Now one summer evening, as she was trotting, full of smiles as ever, along the high road to her hovel, what should she see but a big black pot lying in the ditch!
20. I don't know how you can bear to live in this hovel.
21. You now have a particle - based fire effect for your hovel!
More similar words: shovel, shove, watch over, smooth over, novel, over and over, level, lively, svelte, drivel, unravel, develop, traveled, velocity, developer, actively, envelope, traveler, all levels, travelled, enveloped, sniveling, relatively, negatively, revelation, developing, creatively, livelihood, positively, tentatively.