Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He guided them by the skillfulness of his hands.
2. Truthfulness requires courage and, ideally, skillfulness.
3. Thus, monks, are twenty factors siding with skillfulness, and twenty with unskillfulness.
4. Transcendent skillfulness is goodness above and beyond the social level: you learn to depend on yourself, and can handle your problems on your own.
5. Skillfulness on the sensual plane is goodness on the conventional, social level.
6. Doubts demand from us a real skillfulness in dealing with them, and I notice how few people have any idea how to pursue doubts or to use them.
7. His performance tonight speaks volumes for his skillfulness.
8. And it is taken a sign of skillfulness to solve a problem efficiently.
9. This is the first bonanza of merit, bonanza of skillfulness , nourishment of bliss.
10. In the past, women living in the countryside gathered in their free time to make paper cutting,[Sentence dictionary] which is a way to judge their skillfulness .
11. The quality of your communication is always important, and increased skillfulness offers many benefits.
12. The scientific learn of desegregation knowledge into computer systems to solve complex problems that would routinely necessitate human skillfulness.
13. Because this moment at the threshold of a group is so momentous for a child, it is also, as one researcher put is, "highly diagnostic... quickly revealing differences in social skillfulness ."
14. This is the third bonanza of merit, bonanza of skillfulness, nourishment of bliss.
15. The good news is that, if you know what some of the nastier poor-communication habits are(sentencedict.com), you can become more mindful and look for ways to increase your skillfulness.
16. This is the second bonanza of merit, bonanza of skillfulness, nourishment of bliss.
17. In the U. S. , however, it is taken as a sign of skillfulness or being competent to solve a problem, or fulfill a job successfully, with speed.
18. In her first appearance, Merle is seen as a greatly accomplished woman with a sweet voice, pleasant smile, artistic skillfulness and charming manner.
19. I like the works by Lao Mu, not only for his highly skillfulness , I appreciate his cognition to modeling and his understanding about spaces.
20. In the U. S. , however it is taken as a sign of skillfulness or being competent to solve a problem, or fulfill a job sucessfully, with speed.
More similar words: skillful, unskillful, skillfully, successfulness, usefulness, carefulness, joyfulness, harmfulness, forgetfulness, hopefulness, wakefulness, wistfulness, wastefulness, playfulness, helpfulness, painfulness, cheerfulness, thankfulness, unlawfulness, faithfulness, gratefulness, watchfulness, gracefulness, peacefulness, slothfulness, truthfulness, wonderfulness, thoughtfulness, resourcefulness, unfaithfulness.