Random good picture Not show
1. In certain soils, CO 2 will mineralize for long term capture in addition to the charcoal carbon.
2. Soil fungi can both fix and mineralize soil nutrients and also play an active part in soil aggregate formation, which should be very important in paddy soil system.
3. Gold deposit is the top mineralize by now. the parichnos of hot water is next main works.
4. Through level division of the predict result which favorable for mineralize district in the studied areas . We put up a graduate method which is used to divide graduations of statistical result .
5. Under optimal conditions, the rates at which white rot fungi mineralize lignin rival their rates of polysaccharide degradation.
6. This paper discuss the difference of main mineral in different mineralize stage at mineralogy angle.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Metamorphic water constitutes most of ore-bearing metamorphic hydrothermal water, which tends to mineralize in metamorphic front region and before the front region.
8. Running water purified by our machine will be axenic , softer and mineralize, called alkalescent small molecular group water.
9. The burnability of the waste concrete as cement raw is not good, but it can be improved by adding into the fitting mineralize.
10. These mineral and microelement are beneficial to people's health and are helpful to mineralize about changing the water's quality.
11. Calculus — If left alone long enough, plaque begins to mineralize and harden into calculus or tartar because the plaque absorbs calcium, phosphorus and other minerals from saliva.
More similar words: mineralization, demineralization, generalize, generalized, generalized anxiety disorder, liberalize, mineral, generalization, mineralogy, mineral water, mineralogist, mineralogical, mineral resources, mineralocorticoid, moralize, pluralize, centralize, naturalize, neutralize, demoralize, demoralized, centralized, naturalized, neutralized, decentralize, criminalize, decentralized, decriminalize, generalist, generality.