Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Espousal of such liberal ideas won't make her very popular around here.
2. These figures are heroes to conservatives for their espousal of policies that are meat and drink to the right, especially abortion.
3. In Britain, Margaret Thatcher's espousal of monetarism eventu...
4. The espousal of a notion of public good, drawing people beyond the personal and consumerist .
5. Yes, as the marriage ring of the great espousal hereafter!
6. Margaret Thatcher's espousal of monetarism eventually brought inflation down in the early 1980s.
7. Their paranoid espousal of various conspiracy theories, rabid support of Israel and religious Zionism, and fiery preaching about the "Islamic Threat" held for me a strange fascination.
8. The frank espousal of a policy of annihilating opponents and the murders committed in the pursuance of it have given rise to an opposition movement.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Marx was expelled from several European countries for his radical espousal of a working-class revolution. He moved to London in May 1849 and lived there until his death in 1883.
10. The response I have received to my articles about them, and my espousal of these beliefs, has been, for the most part, pretty hostile, and sometimes downright nasty.
More similar words: espouse, spouse, bespoke, respond, response, on the spot, responsive, tablespoon, respondent, correspond, correspondent, responsibility, corresponding to, be responsible for, spontaneous, usable, sausage, accusation, pour, outpour, flip out, drop out, expound, stamp out, compound, keep out of, sally, salt, sale, salty.