Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Exercise creates its own virtuous circle. Once you start a programme and do it regularly, you'll feel so good you'll want to continue.
3. Natalie considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked.
4. He described them as a virtuous and hard-working people.
5. I cleaned the flat, which left me feeling virtuous.
6. Louis was shown as an intelligent, courageous and virtuous family man.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. She lived an entirely virtuous life.
8. People who get up early feel virtuous all morning and sleepy all afternoon.
9. He was feeling virtuous because he had finished and they hadn't.
10. Don't feel virtuous: charity is only a by-product of this very good sampler of contemporary literature.
11. The main characters are virtuous people, contending with afflictions throughout the play, but finally rewarded with happiness.
12. How do you pull off this virtuous circle?
13. The genus as a whole shares its virtuous qualities with few others in the marine aquarium hobby.
14. Pfeiffer plays a virtuous woman who is led astray.
15. The virtuous man contents himself with dreaming that which the wicked man does in actual life. Sigmund Freud
16. Father Tom was a hard-working, virtuous man, liked and respected by everyone.
17. Everybody agreed that Senator Daley was a virtuous man.
18. Little goody-two-shoes went the subtext; prim and virtuous, but without adventure, energy, or an independent spirit.
19. You may be more happy than pinces,if you will be more virtuous.
20. I'm convinced he only does that charity work so that he can feel virtuous.
21. However, Hume thought that qualities other than benevolence were virtuous if they produced the feeling of approval.
22. Why did she feel so much more a person when she was not being virtuous?
23. In good times trade and investment links set up a virtuous circle where growth in one economy boosts others.
24. Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. They are the most vigorous, the most independent, the most virtuous, and they are tied to their country and wedded to it’s liberty and interests by the most lasting bands. Thomas Jefferson
25. The weight-conscious so often choose the most fattening dishes on the menu, in the mistaken idea that they were being virtuous.
26. An hour later I was back, blowing hard and running with sweat, but feeling virtuous and much more relaxed.
27. The story repeats the theme of the unfaithful husband and virtuous wife.
28. The plot deals with another somber aspect of domestic life; namely, an unfaithful husband and a virtuous wife.
29. Over-eating is considered bad by the dieter, while the slimming regime is difficult but good and virtuous.
30. One view was that they form a kind of virtuous circle of equally basic expressions definable in terms of each other.
More similar words: virtual, virtually, by virtue of, sumptuous, voluptuous, tempestuous, presumptuous, tenuous, assiduous, innocuous, ingenuous, ambiguous, superfluous, incongruous, continuous, conspicuous, promiscuous, fortuitously, virus, dirt, skirt, dirty, birth, flirt, virulent, T-shirt, birthday, environment, give birth, start up.