Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There is concern that the giant panda will soon become extinct.
2. The panda is a shy creature.
3. The caged panda chafed against the bars.
4. The panda attracted many children.
5. A panda lives on bamboo leaves.
6. The panda is native to West China.
7. The panda is becoming an increasingly rare animal.
8. The panda is now a rare animal.
9. The panda is a shy creature, not used to being in contact with other animals, particularly humans.
10. Miranda Panda stands to my right, wearing a store-bought dress, her hair arranged in perfect ringlets.
11. It isn't difficult to see why the Panda is so popular.
12. Miranda Panda, very pleased with herself, flounced back to her seat.
13. He designed our famous panda logo and was our first Chairman.
14. Opposite: To crack the much tougher panda nuts, a large rock hammer is essential.
15. Panda Drinks will be raising at least ￡30,000 a year to be spent on our highest priority conservation projects.
16. A plainclothes policeman got leisurely out of the panda car and walked across the road to them.
17. The giant panda is an endangered species. There are fewer than a thousand living in the wild.
18. The popular image of a panda munching a piece of bamboo is the one I have chosen for this month's design.
19. Dennis Pinnegar of Thornaby-based Panda Supplies will explain how he uses both for in-house training.
20. Protected areas of global importance, including the Wolong Panda Reserve, may experience radical changes.
21. They shot a giant panda asleep under a tree.
22. My Fiat Panda has a similar ignition fault which I have diagnosed to be a disengaged starter motor.
23. Many goods in China have the trademarks of a panda.
24. In 1970 a large area of bamboo flowered and died resulting in many deaths through starvation in the panda population.
25. Your comments seemed oddly incongruous compared with the analysts' reports I have read concerning Panda Project.
26. The three are conjoined most deeply by the child first known as Little Panda, and then called Loyalty.
27. We have already seen in vitro fertilization of both a panda and a gorilla.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. This was the first time I had ever seen a panda, and as luck would have it, I had my camera with me.
29. Car rammed: A policeman was injured last night when burglars rammed a panda car.
30. It was cooked by a woman, or something that looked like a woman but could have been a giant panda.